DGA Mach V Disc Golf Basket
The Mach V disc golf basket is the perfect choice for college campuses, city, and state parks, high use disc golf courses and for championship tournament play.
*** Free shipping is not available with this product. Please call for a quote ***
The Mach 5 has become a preferred choice in championship levels baskets due to its amazing performance at a competitive price. This basket has become a favorite for many levels of courses due to its versatility. The Mach 5 features the patented sliding link technology, which allows some movement to the outer row of chains, softening the disc’s impact to the chains. The DGA Mach 5 basket comes with DGA’s industry pioneering 20 Year Warranty and is PDGA approved at the championship level.
- 24 welded and hot dipped galvanized strands of chain
- 3 successive rows of chain, 1 outer, 1 mid, 1 inner
- Patented inner chains and sliding links
- Stainless steel “S” hook sliders
- The highest quality basket manufacturing
- Hand inspected hot dipped galvanized construction
- PDGA approved for championship level tournament play
- 20 year warranty
The The Mach V Disc Pole Hole is the perfect choice for college campuses, city and state parks, high use disc golf courses and for Championship tournament play.
The Mach V is renowned for being the most advanced and innovative Disc Pole Hole available. The Mach V’s staggered inner chains create both a wall of chain that catches fast hard disc throws as well as slow finesse putts. The staggered inner chain design layout has the effect of decelerating a disc as it hits each successive row of the chain. The outer row of chain utilizes our patented sliding link design and slows the disc considerably before it hits the second middle row of hanging chain. The innermost row of chain prevents high-velocity discs from bouncing off the central pole.
The Mach V is designed with a two inner and one outer chain pattern with a 24 chain strand configuration. Our Trapper Basket comes standard on all of our Disc Pole Holes. The Trapper design prevents discs from rolling up and out of the basket. Once a disc hits the basket it stays there.
Mach Baskets have three mounting options:
- Portable model with metal base and wheel (Portable Mounting Option)
- Permanent and removable model with anchor and lockable collar (Deluxe Mounting Option)
- Direct cement pole option (No Frills Mounting Option)